Who We Are
- We are a group of believers in Christ Jesus.
- Our goal is to practice Christianity as revealed in the examples of the New Testament.
- Our desire is to encourage others to become disciples of Jesus.
- Our prayer is that God will be glorified in all that we do.
What To Expect
- We have Bible classes for all ages (Sundays - 9:30 AM and Wednesday - 7:00 PM).
- We begin our worship period on Sunday mornings (10:30 AM) with a Scripture reading. Several songs are sung by the congregation and one of our members will lead us in prayer. We observe the Lord's Supper every Sunday. A collection is also taken from our members. One of our preachers will present a sermon. We encourage you to bring your Bible and study with us. We believe the Bible is the word of God and it is our goal to follow what it says.
- We meet on Sunday evenings (6:00 PM) to sing, pray, and to hear another message from the word of God. The Lord's Supper is offered to those who were not able to be at the morning assembly.
- Wednesday evenings (7:00 PM) begin with Bible studies for all ages. We meet in the auditorium after our studies for Scripture reading, singing, and prayer. One of our members will present a brief message from God's word.